Kerry Ingredients (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Quality Assurance Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
About the role
QA Executive will assist the QA Manager in recommending objectives and strategies (including short- and long-term plans), in the implementation and coordination of Company policies on Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) with the view to maximizing quality assurance and objectives. He/She will ensure the safety and effectiveness of the Company’s procedures, adhering to international standards and to ensuring that the Company’s standards are never compromised.
- Conduct self-Audit program & line inspection release
- Monitor & motivate Laboratory Technicians performance & develop or upgrade their skills / knowledge
- Responsible for Raw Materials (RM) qualification, acceptance to plant, evaluation and assessment from quality and food safety point of view for usage in plant
- Accountable for vendor product quality performance and raise non-conformance request upon required
- Manage RM Release, quality performance as per Quality Plan (silo quality monitoring, aging raw material quality and etc)
- Verify the final release of RM product
- Conduct shelf-life extension assessment for raw materials
- Investigate customer complaints and any ad hoc issues
- In charge of SAP set up of RM and all relevant SAP process on RM inspection plan set up and master data
- Monitor halal & kosher status of incoming RM, deal with Regulatory Affairs Team for updated Halal Certificates (ensure all materials in house have valid halal certificate) and maintain updated site Halal Master list.
- Oversee RM Split Verification done by In Process Quality Control (IPQC) process & highlight for any deviation.
- Perform daily monitoring of In Process Quality Control (IPQC) results, report any deviation & assist to cut off product whenever required
- Monitor Foreign Matter Library as part of IPQC process control
- Implement and execute company activities related such as QMS, EMS, Safety and Health, etc
- Assist with customer enquiries and questionnaire, customer, third party and regulatory audits
- Act Sensory Champion of Quality Department and execute training to all relevant department and personnel on Yearly basis and monitor and documented the performance of sensory panelists
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology or relevant laboratory and/or Industry experience
- Fresh graduate with good internship experience or candidate with 1-2 years’ Quality Assurance experience or in a similar role in food manufacturing environment
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of product line and manufacturing processes, general knowledge of food industry, Hazard Analysis (HACCP), process control procedures/manual and statistical process control (SPC).
- Accountable for the adherence to and conformance of established quality control procedures, policies and standards to ensure the highest quality product and materials necessary to meet customer expectations
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Previous ERP experience, preferably in SAP will be an advantage
- Excellent leadership qualities and able to make difficult decisions
- Organsied and pay strong attention to details
- Comfortable working in a fast changing and growing global environment where accountability, quality, timeliness are key components
Kerry has been present in Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA) region since 1997 and has grown its business to become a supplier of choice for our regional and local customers. Kerry employs nearly 4,000 talented people across the region and, being a truly global company, our employees have opportunities to develop their careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the global Kerry footprint.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.