Leaderart Industries (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QMS and Regulatory Compliance Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Coordinating for all the Quality (ISO 9001: 2015) and Security Management System while assist in all document controlling for the management standard. Liaise with external auditors, customer and as well as government agencies for requirements’ compliance. Oversee the effectiveness in operation management and ensure the smooth operation from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary duties: (Approximately 70 to 80% of daily work schedule)
- Oversee the implementation of Quality Management System, and as well as Security Management System.
- Assist in reporting performance of QMS, EMS and as well as Security Management System.
- Comply with external, customer and government agencies requirements with conducting of audits at Leaderart.
- Serve as a liaison with other departments and productions in the resolution of day-to day documentation and operational problems.
- Serve as document controller for all written procedures, documentation and any records used in Leaderart.
- Setup and upkeep filling system and archives system for all records and documents.
- Ensuring facilities are well maintained and assist in any maintenance or upgrade.
- Ensuring Security Management System compliance with customer requirements.
Secondary duties: (Approximately 20 to 30% of daily work schedule)
- Present audit findings (internal, external, customer and government) and recommendations to the Management or HODs.
- Ensuring promotion of awareness of customer requirement throughout the organization and in-charge customer audits.
- Ensuring promotion of awareness of requirements from relevant parties such as external audit firms, customers and government agencies throughout Leaderart.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Fluent in speaking, writing and reading both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate.
- Preferably with Bachelor Degree in Business Admin or equivalent
- At least 3 years relevant working experience.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.