SMARMEC MALAYSIA SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QC Operator position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
o Scope and Responsibilities (this list is not all-inclusive)
· Performs product inspection to ensure product quality met at the appropriate stage of production.
· Carries out routine product inspection and ensure timely and accurate inspection record maintained
· Complies with working rules and procedures
· Keep work area neat and tidy
· Follow instructions of the Quality Supervisor when working
· Reports any equipment or product abnormalities to the Production Supervisor and Quality Supervisor
· Ensure all work done accordingly
· Monitor and inspect production line
· To perform and compile daily QC report and any job task assign by superior time to time
· To carry necessary QC initiative and implementation in order to maintain and improve quality standard of products
· Compulsory to attend for rework part at PTP
o Job Requirements
· Possess at least PMR / SPM & Any Certificate
· Preferred: 3-4 years of experience in manufacturing-related company
· Able to understand technical documents and manual (Reading Mechanical Drawing)
· Able to use specialized QC tools and machinery
· Knowledge of math calculation and computer skills for measuring, calibrating and calculating specifications
· ‘’MUST’’ Good physical and health condition (Will Involved with Heavy Metal Part)
· Self driven, pro active and independent
· Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
We are experts in joining technologies and cosmetic finishes and have proven experience in the manufacture of unique solutions, prototypes and small series, providing added value in technologically advanced differential processes.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.