Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QC Inspector position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- QC Inspector interpret engineering drawing and GD & T
- Use dimensional measuring instruments like thread ring/plug gauges, ball gauges, micrometres, callipers, indicators, profile projects, and Brinell hardness test equipment
- Perform visual inspection, dimensional verification, and Brinell hardness testing of machined parts
- Complete inspection reports and if required, initiate non- conformance reports on parts that do not meet requirements.
- Verify the goods information & delivery match with Commercial Invoice & Packing List (CIPL) only
- Verify to ensure only correct goods are received as per shipping documents and perform other duties as required by the Buyer Cum Planner Executive or Production Manager
- Responsible for inventory accuracy and lead monthly and annual inventory cycle count audit including reconciling results to ensure stock integrity.
- Ensure good 5s housekeeping, safety and security at warehouse
- Ensure the quality compliance in the whole quality function
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Precision Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.