THE BAKER'S COTTAGE GROUP is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QC cum Halal Executive (Based in Klang Utama, Taman Mayang PJ, Seremban, Ipoh) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. To conduct customer complaint investigations and prepare report accordingly.
2. To conduct validation and mock recall as per schedule or yearly quality plan.
3. To prepare quality documents according to regulation standard and customer requirement.
4. To conduct self-inspection and ensure operations are complied with all relevant regulator, customer, legislative and requirement establish quality from external supplier.
5. To control the receiving of products / raw materials according to Halal Approved List.
6. Review Halal Assurance System from time to time to ensure information is up to date.
7. To lead in HALAL internal and external audit.
8. To apply and renew halal application for all products.
9. To ensure all products have obtained HALAL certification within the validity period.
10. To reply the non-conformance and ensure the recertification been done in timely manner.
11. To monitor the HALAL validity of raw material suppliers.
12. To prepare document/reports for HALAL committee meeting.
13. To monitor and ensure that all HALAL files and documents are in order and well organised.
14. To directly involve during JAKIM Audit.
15. To perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
16. Position based in Klang Utama, Taman Mayang PJ, Seremban, Muar, Ipoh and Wisma Westcourt KL.
1. Possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science / Food Technology / Food Biotechnology or equivalent.
2. At least 1 year working experience preferably in the F&B / food manufacturing industry.
3. Willing to travel for training, QC and internal audit at other factories, central kitchens and outlets.
4. Possess Halal Executive certificate issued by recognized Halal Training Provider by HPB (Halal Professional Board) and JAKIM.
5. Self-oriented person.
6. Possess good communication skills and able to work in a team.
- Create a strong brand presence by expanding our retail F&B outlets and product distribution channels throughout Malaysia.
- Capitalise on our expertise and experience towards quality excellence.
- Provide continuous staff training to further improve and upgrade our products and service.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Selangor.