CNQC Engineering & Construction (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QAQC Supervisor position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Prepares the Project Quality plans and Inspection Test plans according to project specifications.
- Tagging all incoming material required for inspection and locating.
- Work with suppliers to improve quality control, inspection and CoC
- Liaises with Project Managers/Engineers for day-to-day inspection activities.
- Undertaking duties and/or responsibilities as and when appropriately assigned by the HOD.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 2 years Experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control in construction industry.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office/Excel/MS Word/ Power point.
CNQC Engineering & Construction (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd (CNQC Malaysia) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Qingjian Group Co, Ltd. (CNQC) of China, established in Johor Bahru, Malaysia in 2018. Its is committed to providing customers with the best one-stop service from project design, procurement to implementation, with scope of business covering construction engineering, public works construction, mechanical and electrical design and installation, interior renovation and decoration, etc.
Its parent company Qingjian Group Co., Ltd. is one of the leading construction companies in Singapore, established since 1999. It is also a wholly-owned subsidiary of CNQC International Holdings Limited, a listed company in Hong Kong with the highest classification of “A1” grading.
Based in Singapore, Qingjian Group Co., Ltd. radiates the whole Southeast Asian market, with subsidiaries in Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Cambodia, on top of Malaysia.
As a real estate and construction company that has been developing in Singapore market for nearly 20 years, the Southeast Asia region has always been the preferred area for the Group’s development and expansion. The Group will focus on actively responding to new business opportunities created by the “Belt and Road Initiative” and continue to pursue business opportunities in construction and property development in Southeast Asian markets. Going forward, CNQC International will further promote the business layout in Malaysia market, and in the same spirit, actively strive for high-quality construction and property development projects in Indonesia, Vietnam and other Southeast Asia countries, so as to enhance CNQC’s industry-leading position in these countries and strive for long-term business development for the Group.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.