JCEC Concrete Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QAQC Inspector position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Responsible for the achievement of product quality.
- Carry out effective incoming inspections to ensure acceptable quality of incoming materials.
- Assist the QC Engineer in the planning of quality inspection procedures on new and existing products.
- Ensure all quality procedures are updated whenever changes are made.
- Control shop drawings in Quality Control Department.
- Assist the QC Engineer in carrying out the quality system audit.
- Initiate action to prevent product’s non-conformity.
- Identify and record product's quality problems.
- Investigate the cause of non-conforming product and the corrective action needed to prevent recurrence.
- Recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Verify the implementation of recommended solution or corrective action taken.
- Control further processing and delivery of non-conforming product until its defects are corrected.
- Assist the QC Engineer in the assessment of the on-going performance of the approved raw materials suppliers.
- 4 Full-Time positions available at Senai & 2 Full-Time positions available at Ulu Choh.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.