Tialoc Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QAQC Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform QAQC tasks:
- Material Incoming Inspection
- Testing devices Inspection – Calibration validity
- Installation In-Progress Inspection
- Capture SOR during Inspection
- Follow up on SOR closure according to agreed duration
- Escalate if SOR closure is not according to plan
- Installation Completion Inspection – Final Inspection
- Establish documented evidences for all QAQC activity
- Work together with Project team to ensure Quality is built in from the initial stage of the project.
- Generate/assist in creating relevant Quality documents related to specific project requirements. E.g. ITP (Inspection Test Plan), Inspection Checklist, SOR (Site observation report), and other required Quality related documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring the contractors on correct execution of work according to stated requirements e.g. submittals, and schedule
- Represent QAQC lead in coordination meeting, including QAQC Alignment Meeting, OAC Meeting and Design Meeting & IFC Drawing whenever there is a need
- Be aware and adhere to legal requirements and significant environment aspect/ impacts (EAI) & occupational safety and health hazard/risk associated in their work activities.
- Conduct and follow-up site testing and commissioning
- Assist in providing solution for Quality defects
- Support in prevention of ITP and report if there is an occurrence
- Monitor work quality and feedback to project team and contractor if there is a quality issue to be addressed.
- Any other job as assigned by Direct and Indirect immediate superiors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Process or other equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the project supervison, site installation and QAQC related field is required for this position.
- Possess site experience/ exposure
- Knowledge in Quality Control Methodologies will be added advantages.
- Able to work flexible hours, work with tight schedules.
- Willing to travel; domestic and international.
- Conceptual design for waste and pollution management
- Technology, design and process equipment for environmetal protection and treatment solutions
- Adaptation to statutory requirments
- Project Management, logistics and istallation supervision
- Plant testing, commisioning and verification
- Training and knowledge management
- Full lifecycle services from spare parts and equipment repair to preventive maintenance
- Facility management and plant operation
- Remote online monitoring and toubleshooting
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Selangor.