Agensi Pekerjaan DML Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QA QC Inspector position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Inspect, test, and measure materials or products being produced
- Read and understand blueprints, specifications, codes & standards
- Monitor or observe operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Recommend adjustments to the process or assembly
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Works from prints, drawings, sketches, specifications, packing sheets and other written or verbal instructions.
- Verify and document that materials are manufactured to the proper technical requirements
- Maintain acceptable quality levels during manufacture of products and assemblies
- Undertake special projects and other duties as assigned
- Accept or reject in-process and finished items
- Perform incoming, in-process, and final dimensional inspection using a variety of gauges
- Generate reports for process non-conformance documentation on discrepant product
- Comply with all requirements of the company Quality Management System
- Must be capable of interpreting electrical and mechanical schematics
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Certified Quality Inspector
- Must have ability to identify and resolve problems, effectively manage change and deal with conflict in a fast paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member
- Work to be performed in a manufacturing production floor environment
- Computer skills and knowledge of software tools for inspection
- Familiarity with standard sampling plans
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Klang/Port Klang.