CLLS Engineering (M) Sdn Bhd Vacancies QA/QC cum Safety Executive
CLLS Engineering (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QA/QC cum Safety Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
a) QA / QC support
1) Plan and document inspection procedures on new and existing products as well as incoming and outgoing goods and materials related to power systems and generators.
2) Carry out inspection activities according to documented instructions and taking photo as a proof of inspection.
3) Record inspection results in designated forms including photos and save the file under the project name.
4) Review and verify non-conforming materials arising from incoming materials, in-process, completed and sub-contracted parts as per QC inspection checklist and report the non-conforming parts with photos to vendor or recipients immediately.
5) Enable communication between Management and Production with regards to QA / QC matters.
6) Suggest quality improvements to management, discuss and implement if the suggested method help to improve the quality and share with the production team.
7) Ensure that all levels of staff are familiar with the company Quality Policy, conducting briefings and updates to the team regarding the monthly collected non-conforming result during the inspection with pareto chart.
8) Update production notice board and post safety issues and non-conforming activities photos collected during inspection.
9) Initiate internal audit to assess the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
10) Responsible for the overall operation of the ISO Quality Management System.
11) Responsible for corrective action activities as per ISO requirements, any CAR or NCR must be close in a timely manner.
12) Ensure that the quality system meets the ISO 9001 certification requirements.
13) Initiate and lead Management Review Committee to review results of internal and external audits conducted.
14) Initiate and lead non-conformity board to review non-conformity and decide on disposition.
15) Participate in Internal audits as well as management review meetings as and when required.
16) Other authorities and responsibilities as documented in relevant procedures and instructions.
b) Safety support
1) Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
2) Planning, implementing and overseeing company's employee safety at work.
3) To monitor the Safety and Health activities within the company and its requirement.
4) To ensure the implementation and practice of Safety & Health policy in the company are adhere to and suggest for continuous improvement in this area.
5) Liaise with the local authority (DOSH) on OSHA and any Safety and Health Act and regulations, ensuring that company’s standards are in compliance and kept updated.
6) Conduct regular HSE briefing, induction, timely safety training to staff, emergency response drills, trainings for Emergency Response Team and ensure training records are maintained.
7) Ensure that overall safety, health and environment activities are carried out professionally, ethically and in a timely manner.
8) To manage schedule waste by collecting and recording waste materials in the production and reporting to DOE system every Friday.
9) Other assigned duties as required.
b) Operation support
1) Assist Production Manager in maintaining Production Schedule, filing of project file, project costing analysis & production admin.
2) Follow up for customer PO, maintaining system Sales order and Project builder creation.
3) Carry out any other operation support task as assigned by Production Manager.
· Min Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production Engineering.
· At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
· Working experience in metal fabrication or machine industry will be an added advantage.
·Possess at least a NIOSH certificate and registered with JKKP.
·Must with Certificate In schedule Waste Management (DOE) / Green Book Holder.
·Must familiar with DOSH, DOE Act, rules, regulations and requirements.
·Experience in JKKP inspection and schedule waste management.
·Competent to handle for Safety, Environment and Hygiene.
·Results orientated person.
·Skills in MS Office and MRP/SAP
·Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
·Communication and interpersonal skills
CLLS Engineering (M) Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Chong Lee Leong Seng Co. Ltd (CLLS), was incorporated in 2013. We are a diesel generator sets manufacturer with our plant located at Iskandar, Bandar Indahpura. CLLS is a progressive Marine and Industrial Engineering Group, our business involves sales and distribution of Marine and Industrial Products, including repair and servicing.
We have marketing subsidiaries and joint ventures in Singapore, China, Philippines, Malaysia and South Africa. Our businesses are carried out in the form of project contracts, dealership sales, distributorship and after-sales service.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.