Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QA Internship position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Degree in Food Science, Biotechnology, food technology
- Understanding of Food Safety & Food Quality
- Conduct routine inspection in the production line.
- Carry out sample approval submitted by production.
- Feedback quality problem to production and solicit for corrective action.
- Generate QC inspection reports
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.