Sanrix Paper Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QA Executive/Assistant position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- This position will be responsible for ensuring that the quality management system (QMS) is fully implemented in an organized and efficient manner. And, to co-ordinate all activities required to direct and control manufacturing quality.
- To continuously review quality control processes, procedures and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements and making recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- To be responsive to customer quality complaints. And, to perform root cause investigations and analysis of the defective products and follow up with corrective action report (CAR).
- To ensure closure of all processes and product non-conformities detected in non-conformance report.
- To develop quality assurance plans by conducting analysis, identifying critical caution points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions and verification procedures.
- To identify and develop solutions to correct inspection function deficiencies
- To prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, corrective actions and re-validations.
- To convene ad-hoc meeting on issues related to in-coming material parts (JRs and packaging materials) and product quality for effective corrective and preventive actions.
- To co-ordinate and control the day to day operations of inspection personnel through sound personnel practices such as coaching, performance management and discipline.
- Authorized to stop production with the consent of management in the event the product quality will affect the customer’s confidence and trust in our products. And also, included the Finished Goods shipment.
- At least 3 years working experience in a Manufacturing Quality Control roles.
- Minimum qualification of at least Professional Certificate / Diploma level.
- Must have a sense of urgency and be deadline-oriented.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong MS Office proficiency
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.