NRP Technologies Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QA Assistant Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Daily assist and report to MD.
- Conduct meeting with subordinates and monitor work done by subordinates.
- Monitor and ensure productivity, targets and countermeasures for improvement.
- Monitor and ensure good product quality and housekeeping.
- Follow-up production schedule, arrange mould change and mould setup.
- Perform a detailed process study of problem parts to ensure and control a correct production setup
- In-charge of new tooling testing, study and preparation of moulding condition.
- Check preparation before up mould for production.
- Perform regular inspection of tools and equipment used by the company.
- Oversee various work task by the technician to ensure customer demands are being met and all company regulations are being followed.
- Make an effective technical decision and communicate them to Engineering and Production to support root cause analysis and implement correction action.
- Train leaders, technician, set-up man, material handler, data handler and operator.
- Control in-house jigs and accessories usage.
- Check machine downtime and process study.
- Check Daily Mould Change Schedule and arrange advance preparation.
- Ensure accurate inventory.
- Candidate must possess at least Min SPM and above.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in Plastic Injection Moulding.
- Required Skill(s): Strong knowledge in troubleshooting for Fabrication machine control, technical skill, good in quality and output control.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia & English. Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Applicant must be willing to work at Senai, Johor.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.