Syspex Technologies (M) Sdn Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Purchasing & Planning Executives position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Prepare and distributes approved purchase orders to suppliers.
- Ensure all purchase order are approved within guidelines.
- To monitor and ensure supplier shipment arrived on schedule.
- To coordinate and follow with finance on payment for supplier with Cash on Delivery term
- To verify the supplier shipping document vs PO before receive the goods into system.
- To negotiate with supplier to have credit term & discount
- To evaluated and access existing supplier performance from time to time.
- To assist the department on implement new process and business enhancement project that drive incremental value to company.
- Any other assignments or reviews as and when necessary and delegated.
- To raise Purchase requisition for purchasing of goods.
- To raise Purchase Order and distribute approved purchase order to supplier.
- To negotiate pricing with supplier.
- Create new item in system.
- Degree in Logistic/Supply Chain/Inventory/Warehouse Management and/or Professional Logistic qualifications or any other discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in supply chain
- Thorough understanding of logistics and material management operational concepts surrounding supply chain, Inventory planning and control, procurement, logistics, warehousing and shipping/receiving.
- Relevant experience with external parties such as forwarders, logistic and shipping agents, customs and government departments, insurance agents, etc.
- Good command in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and outlook
- Knowledge of materials planning system (SAP B1) requirements and order generation process logic.
- Knowledge of Custom Act, Statutory and Regulatory Regulations.
- Working knowledge of ISO standards and/or other relevant international standards.
- Highly resourceful, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Possess strong sense of commitment
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Ensure efficient operation in planning and purchasing and reduction of risks through effective control.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently
We are a fast-growing distribution company specializing in industrial automation equipment and packaging materials, and now South East Asia's leading Business-to-Business distribution company with headquater in Singapore.
With our extensive knowledge and expertise in industrial packaging solutions, vast experience in various industries and a team of dedicated Syspex staff, we commit to work passionately in delivering value-driven customer solutions and to exceed the high demands of today’s industries and consumers.
Together, we come with a meaningful purpose to create a Happy working environment, a Helping business catered towards all stakeholders – customers, suppliers, colleagues, bringing to them, great success and fulfilment and lastly, an enriching lifestyle with good values of Honesty, Health and Humble.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.