Unito Management Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Purchasing Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Responsible for full spectrum of purchasing process, prepare Purchase Order and liaise with suppliers to ensure all products are supplied and delivered are in accordance to Purchase Order
• Liaises with vendors on quality discrepancy, price differences and quality issues.
• Assist in source for materials.
• Budgeting, costing and cost saving after reviewing the management information available
• Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers
• Keep a constant check on inventory level and prepare monthly report
• Able to generate the monthly purchasing report in a time manner or other reports as assigned by management from time to time
• Research and evaluate areas of opportunity and reduce cost.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, or above in Business Administration, Management or equivalent work experience
• Required language(s): Mandarin , English, Bahasa Malaysia
• Preferred with 2 years working experience and above related to Purchasing matters
• Good team player with strong commitment and self-motivated
• Computer literate and skill (e.g MS office & Autocount)
• Willing to travel
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.