Starlite Printers (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Purchasing Manager 采购经理 position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In-charge of overall material requirement planning and organization.
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, supply chain system in the industry, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Managing the maintenance of office/manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system.
- To execute any jobs as assigned by superior when deemed necessary
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in similar position.
- Some working experience in production or manufacturing sector. Understanding of printing and paper packaging processes will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing (Kanban, Pull System, JIT) would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate good team work based efforts and collaboration within the team.
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Supervisory and management experience at least 5 years.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software preferably ERP or SAP.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English & Bahasa Malaysia verbally and in writing.
- Mandarin for communication with China’s counterparts for certain occasions subject to the tasks/projects and this is not compulsory as assistance will be provided.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Excel, Words, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
- Familiar with ERP or SAP will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.