Cape EMS Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PURCHASING MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Manage all aspects of purchasing to efficiently and cost-effectively support organizational operations.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and implement purchasing policies, procedures, and best practices
- Monitor ongoing compliance with purchasing policies and procedures
- Direct procurement policies to ensure all items are purchased and delivered within budget and time constraints
- Establish and update an approved vendor/supplier database
- Develop, negotiate, and administer purchasing agreements and contracts with suppliers in support of organizational requirements
- Evaluate contracts to ensure compliance with legal requirements and organizational policies
- Measure and manage the vendor and supplier cost, quality, and delivery performance
- Oversee supplier compliance with internal quality standards and external regulations
- Manage risk relating to quality, cost, delivery, and supply of purchases
- Work with relevant departments to manage inventory requirements
- Review purchase orders for proper authorization and compliance with organizational policy and procedures
- Develop and manage purchasing budgets and forecasts
- Oversee the operations and daily activities of the purchasing department
- Direct continuous improvement of purchasing processes in line with changing organizational needs and market conditions
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in business, materials management, operations management, engineering or related field or equivalent.
- At least 5 years(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience in purchasing and procurement
- Working knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Working knowledge of all laws and regulations relating to procurement and contracts
- Knowledge of purchasing and supply chain systems, LEAN principles of planning and MRP/ERP systems often required
- Financial acumen
- High competency level in MS Office applications
Key Skills and Competencies
- Communication skills
- Negotiating skills
- Networking skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Analytical skills
We Are One of the Malaysia Based Contract Manufacturer (CM) Specialize In The EMS SMT Manufacturing And Box Built Assembly Of Electronical Products In The Field Of Wireless Communication.
We were established in 2010
Group Established 1996
Paid Up Capital RM 20 Million
Factory Area 150,000 Sq Ft
Quality System ISO9001 & 14001 ISO13485:2003
Total Staff Strength: 300
To support its business expansion, we invite dynamic, committed, self-motivated and qualified candidates to join our team.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.