Wentel Corporation Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Purchasing Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Holder accountable to Purchasing Manager.
- Approve early delivered materials for receiving, early payment to suppliers for special requirement and method of payment for supplier.
- Responsible for material control starting from receipt of manufacturing order to the completion of the finished goods.
- To confirm the delivery date of purchase order within 3 days for domestic suppliers, 5 days for overseas suppliers.
- To find substitutes which are more competitive in terms of lead-time and price.
- To reduce the cost of materials purchased with the aim of increasing profit margin for the company.
- To update material pricing and lead-time in BOM.
- To control material at its optimum level.
- Pay attention to market and be sensitive to supply and demand of commonly used materials
- MOQ & Short Lead Time liaison with vendors as well as customer.
- Vendor KPI monitoring
- Materials Pull Plan 4-8 Weeks follow up
- Materials commit vs Delivery rate in daily as well as weekly analysis.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Required skill(s): Aggresive to challenge CM/Vendor on Supplies.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan Perindustrian Selatan (Impian Emas).
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Purchasing or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
As part of our growth plan, we are now seeking highly motivated and result-oriented individuals who recognise teamwork as an asset to growth to join our dynamic team.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.