Aimflex Systems Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Purchasing Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and overseas vendors
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
- Assist in Annual Performance Review for vendors
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned Requirements.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Min degree in Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic, Mechanical or relevant engineering
- Experience in sheet metal, CNC machining and manufacturing process. Proficient in mechanical part.
- Preferred 2 years relevant working experience in a Procurement/Purchasing
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal team
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker
- Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel) / SAP will be a plus
- Professional knowledge in import, export and taxes, SST, will be a plus
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
AIMFLEX is a public listed company on the ACE Market of Bursa Malaysia with primary activities in design, manufacturing and modification of specialised automation machines. We also provide maintenance & technical support services for the manufactured machine. AIMFLEX operation governed by experienced key management team with strong technical expertise and are backed by industry-certified project managers and engineers. AIMFLEX comprises of a group of dedicated and specialized engineers who have in depth knowledge of test and manufacturing process as well as system design and integration. AIMFLEX in-house expertise and capability are able to assist manufacturer to improve efficiency of manufacturing and quality of product.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.