NAEC (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PURCHASING ENGINEER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Industry : Fabrication Piping & Structured for Oil & Gas Industry
Location : Pasir Gudang, Johor
Working Day / Hours : Monday to Thursday (8.30am - 5.30pm), Friday (8.30am - 6.30pm)
Salary : RM3000 - RM4200
- Sourcing raw materials (metal hardware).
- Analyze the materials consumption and control the materials safety level effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure all purchased materials are delivery as per scheduled or agreed timeline.
- Manage daily Purchasing and warehouse activities.
- Work closely with other relevant departments and respond to request or enquirers efficiently.
- Execute and coordinate purchasing activity until delivery of items.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Supply Chain Management.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Experience in purchasing for engineering fabrication of piping and structured industry.
- Excellent communication and Good Interpersonal skill.
- Able to write and speak in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- Familiar with suppliers in fabrication of piping and structured industry.
- Communication and interpersonal skills with customer-facing skills.
NAEC (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (NAEC) is a subsidiary company of Nanjing Auto Electric Co., Ltd. NAEC's core business is to provide lean-fabrication one-stop solution to energy engineering contractors and fabricators. With advanced innovation ability and continuous integration of new technology & processes, NAEC's solutions ensure its users high quality and efficient fabrication, and to make itself becomes nationwide clients' most preferred partner.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.