Sime Darby Plantation Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PROTEGE Trainee Program - Upstream (Central West Region) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Sime Darby Plantation Berhad’s Professional Training & Education for Growing Entrepreneurs (PROTÉGÉ) program will commence in August 2021. The objective of PROTÉGÉ program is to develop graduates with competencies and capabilities via entrepreneurship and employability. This program comprises 14 days of Soft Skill Training modules and 1 year On-The-Job Training in Sime Darby Plantation Berhad - Upstream Malaysia
There are 45 vacant positions available in various business functions:
- Regional Office: Business Administration, Accounting, Finance
- Mills: Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Estates: Agriculture, Plantation Management or any other related discipline
- Malaysian graduates from local or overseas universities
- Degree holder with a CGPA of 2.7 and above
- Candidate must be able to work in Negeri Sembilan, Melaka and/or Johor
- Please state your field of study and preferred locations in the “WHY HIRE ME” section
SDPB takes the lead in the sustainability position of the palm oil production in developing and implementing agriculture practices within our operations, and throughout our global supply chain.
What makes SDPB different:
- World’s Largest Producer of Certified Sustainable Palm Oil (CSPO)
- Leadership in Sustainability
- Performance & Innovation Driven Culture
- Wide and Diverse Geographical Reach
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan.