R&F Property Services Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Property Management Executive / Assistant position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Person in charge and responsible to the Property Handover Work, Pre-Handover Inspection, and handover entire processes and procedure. i.e. registration for owner, assign parking lot, collection of maintenance/miscellaneous fees, attend to owner’s inquiries.
- Assist to the Owner and resolve their problems/complaints, report and follow up with contractors on rectification of defects.
- Correspondence to owners for any property related matter; handle and attend to owners’ complaints and resolve problems.
- Assist in overseeing the day to day the property operational matters.
- Build a good rapport with owners in order to deliver efficient management services.
- Promptly attend to any emergencies matter and report to Superior/Manager.
- Coordinate with the out-source service providers (Cleaning, Landscaping, Pest control and etc.) to ensure the cleanliness of the property public areas e.g; lobbies, facilities rooms, corridors, carparks etc.
- Analyses, prepares of reports, ensure documentations are fulfil Company requirements and in compliance with relevant law and regulations and other related administrative jobs.
- Assist Annual AGM preparations and documentations.
- Work closely with Project Team, Maintenance Engineering Team and Security Team to ensure the facilities of building are well maintain.
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks which assigned by Superior/Manager from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least Degree in Hotel Management / Building and Property Management / Real Estate Management or equivalent field.
- Computer literate.
- Minimum 2 years working experiences in related field.
- Preferably with knowledge of Strata Management Act 2013.
- Candidates with relevant experience in Property Management / Hotel industry will be added advantage.
- Possess good communication, multi-tasks, interpersonal skill, problem-solving skill and team player.
- Able to take up new challenges, and work under stress.
- Proficient in speaking and writing in Mandarin and English (Mandarin speaker as required to deals with Mandarin speaking owners / clients.
- Interns are Welcome to apply.
- being ranked number 1 in terms of overall strength among all property developers in China for five years consecutively between 2005 and 2009 based on National Statistics Bureau,
- in 2008 was ranked number 1 amongst “China Top 100 Tax Payers”,
- and in 2012 became the first amongst a handful of companies to be regarded as an “Enterprise Headquarter Recognized by Guangzhou City”.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.