Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Office Secretary position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- To ensure all phone calls and visitors are attended to promptly and politely in order to provide a positive and courteous interface with internal and extenal clients.
- To assist in Project Management department in monthly,weekly and daily reports.
- Department's Procedure and maintain Project database in order to provide Department Head and other members with accurate contact information.
- Coordinate the administration for the office, responsible for keeping office and desk keys and smooth operation of general office requirements.
- To take minutes of the meeting.
- Prepare office petty cash statements for reimbursements whenever required.
- To maintain the office supplies and equipment in order to ensure adequate reserves are available at all times.
- Coordinate the administration of Project Vehicle and leasing agreements, petrol cards and service arrangements.
- To assist incoming and outgoing correspondence and administrative data, including file indices and document management systems in order to ensure accessibility and accuracy of all information as per requirement.
- To safe guard and ensure of all the Company office equipments, vehicles, other fixed assests and office suppliers are well maintenance and proper control of the usage.
- To ensure all works are carried out in line with health and safety standards in order to provide high quality works in a safe and efficient manner.
- Good knowledge in Project Management systems and the working in Construction line.
- Preferred constrcuction inductry experience, meticulous, strong data management and filing.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.