Alcon Johor (known as CIBA VISION Johor Sdn Bhd) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Lead position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Lead (single point of contact) technical transfer project team at site and liaises efficiently with involved functions (e.g. R&D/Development, Supply Chain, Production Unit, Engineering, Quality Control, other sites)
- Responsible for technology transfer/New Product Introduction activities at site level, including any scale-up.
- Manage technical activities on site level for product transfers (process, technology, analytics, capacity and resources).
- Provides technical expertise together with site experts. Define and monitor project scope, timing and progress.
- Initiate change control in system and ensures timely approval and closure.
- Write Manufacturing Process Transfer Documents (protocol, report).
- Coordinate feasibility, regulatory and validation batches at site.
- Initiate monitoring and Continued Process Verification (CPV) phase.
- Support continuous process and quality improvements.
- Minimum: Degree in Engineering / Science. Masters or PhD in Engineering / Science is preferred.
- 5 years and above working experience in process equipment development in a pharmaceutical/medical device/regulated manufacturing plant.
- 5 years and above leadership experience in Engineering or Technical management or comparable.
- Drive for result.
- Strong technical problem solving skills and decision making skills.
- This is a 5 days per week job
- Flexible working hours
- In-house clinic & cafeteria facilities
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.