Sunray Construction & Interior Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Executive (Interior Fit-out) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manage and supervise day-to-day project activities to ensure projects are executed and on schedule
- Monitor work progress and ensure that all works are in accordance to drawing, specification and quality controls are complied with the procedure
- Prepare site daily report and monthly progress report
- Ensure all aspects of QA and QC matters, record all defects works and ensure proper documentation
- In-charge of ensuring smooth process of supplying products to site
- Attend project/site meetings and kick-off meetings with Project Manager
- Maintain close communication with contractors to plan and derive accurate delivery scheduling
- Involving in testing, commissioning activities and job handover
- Any other duties assigned by the Management
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Interior Fit-Out and/or Construction industry
- Minimum Secondary School/SPM or Diploma in Construction Management / Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Willing to travel within Malaysia or ASEAN countries
- Overall Project coordination and monitoring of progress
- Available to start employment in short notice period will be advantage
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Penang.