Advantage Marine Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Engineer/Trainee Project Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. Assist the Project Manager in planning, coordinating and managing project technicalities and management requirements for assigned projects. Review and approve client’s contract and orders.
2. Liaise with Senior Management, consultants, contractors and all relevant parties in project design, drawing and related activities.
3. Monitor and lead engineering design team in project developments
4. Ensure project meets customer’s specifications and within schedule and budget
5. Communicate effectively and resolve issues with site, consultants, authorities and contractors
6. Responsible to coordinate and communicate with all relevant parties to meet requirement of the project
7. Hold/attend weekly meetings for better and effective communication among all the members involved
8. Participating in client, contractor’s meetings and resolve the engineering and management issues. Have close and frequent contact with project clients
9. Recognize technical problems and to initiate appropriate corrective actions
10. Communication, review and check drawings for completeness and correctness and issue approved drawings to QC engineer for distribution
11. Review and approve all clients invoices, suppliers invoice which relate to assigned project
12. Travel to client’s office, various sites and offshore if required for meetings, inspections and monitoring of the job progress/status.
13. Being in charge of the job site and execution of the projects.
1. Min 3 year experience in marine and OG industry and well versed in Auto Cad or any 3D drawing
2. Min3 years experience in steel fabrication and able to read & sketch 2D line diagram
3. Willing to travel to site, offshore & overseas for assignment
4. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
5. Ability to communicate in Mandarin will be added advantage
6. Team Player with strong leadership skill and patient in mechanical/fabrication work.
7. Candidate with 5 years and above experience in steel fabrication works especially structure and piping will consider in Senior/Specialist position.
8. Attractive remuneration package
Advantage Marine Services (Malaysia) SB is rapidly becoming a major force in providing quality, safe and timely services to our clients in Malaysia and beyond. We are developing a strong reputation among our clients for the ability to deliver and we are establishing strong ties with major players in the industry.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.