SMARMEC MALAYSIA SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Project Engineer |SMARMEC MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
About SMARMEC VELATIA
Smarmec is the result of specialization, innovation and customer orientation of more than 30 years of experience in the world of light metal fabrication and integration, coupled with engineering capacity, dedication to the customer and specialization in small and medium series.
About the role
Lead New Project Introduction (NPI) and Transference projects from quotation to industrialization of the products, reporting to the Engineering HOD will follow the assigned projects throughout their development to meet the cost and deadlines defined.
· Prepare Quotations based on client requirements, including DFM analysis.
· Define and plan workflow and material needs for product manufacturing.
· Continuous Monitoring of NPI product manufacturing to meet cost and time requirements
· Root Cause Analysis and Troubleshooting of problems detected.
· Respond to client complaints, concerns or requests throughout the project.
· Communicate with other departments to guarantee quality and client requirements.
· Coordinate with technicians and support other members of the team.
· Prepare project related documents. Drawings, Programs, Instructions…
· Register and Release necessary information for Mass Production.
· Continuous Improvement and support to Production for products in Mass Production
· Prepare Reports and other documents required by Supervisor.
Location & commitments
· 08:30AM – 17:30PM
· Taman Teknologi Johor, Senai Johor Malaysia
· Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science, preferably Mechanical Engineering
· 3 – 6 years’ experience preferably in Sheet-metal related Industry
· Experience in project management in NPI stage dealing directly with clients.
· CAD Software literate (Creo or similar).
· Preferred experience with software for sheet-metal fabrication machines (bending, laser…).
· Experience with SAP is desirable.
· Pro-active attitude and initiative.
· Good communication and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
· Team working ability and leadership skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Fluent to spoken and written in English & Bahasa Melayu
We are experts in joining technologies and cosmetic finishes and have proven experience in the manufacture of unique solutions, prototypes and small series, providing added value in technologically advanced differential processes.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.