Aimflex Systems Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To assist Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer in coordinating the activities of the project to ensure schedule, document control and quality standards are met.
- Develop project schedule, monitor and report project progress to customer, Sales & Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager
- Project resources planning.
- Authorize project delivery
- Organize project tasks.
- Managing project risk and issues and make the decision that benefit to project.
- Improve project costing.
- Ensure completion of the project in a timely manner and within the budgetary limits.
- Review, assess and evaluate execution of the project on a regular basis.
- Assist and support team members in completing the project.
- Lead to resolve issues arising in a project.
- Continuous improvement, optimization and standardization of project flow
- Attend project meeting for project update as well as update project status & issue if any.
- Resolve team conflict.
- Handle other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Responsible in office & production 5S, safety & health.
Essential skill and requirements:
- Bachelor Degree / Masters in E&E / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Industrial Engineering / Project Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in E&E/M&E industry
- Have a good understanding of manufacturing processes – sales process, project process, fabrication process, manufacturing process, purchasing process, shipment process etc.
- Leadership, problem-solving, conflict management & negotiation skills.
- Project management skills.
- Analytical skills
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Electrical/Mechanical or equivalent
AIMFLEX is a public listed company on the ACE Market of Bursa Malaysia with primary activities in design, manufacturing and modification of specialised automation machines. We also provide maintenance & technical support services for the manufactured machine. AIMFLEX operation governed by experienced key management team with strong technical expertise and are backed by industry-certified project managers and engineers. AIMFLEX comprises of a group of dedicated and specialized engineers who have in depth knowledge of test and manufacturing process as well as system design and integration. AIMFLEX in-house expertise and capability are able to assist manufacturer to improve efficiency of manufacturing and quality of product.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.