EEW Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Controller position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Support Commercial Project Engineering Team.
- Ensure project cost control system is used on all projects.
- Ensure all projects information is uploaded to shared drive for management review.
- Prepare department’s presentation & represent CPE at monthly management meetings.
- Liaise with Project Manager on all CPE Department’s affairs and operations.
- Manage customer satisfaction reviews and liaise with Project Manager.
- Any other related task given from time to time.
- Adhere to all the Quality/Safety & Environmental requirements.
- All other CPE job responsibilities as mention below:-
- To establish and improve project management on working procedure and tracking systems.
- Communicate with all relevant stakeholders to ensure the timeliness delivery of each projects and resolving conflicts.
- Identifying, tracking, managing and resolving project issues.
- Proactively disseminating project information to all relevant personnel.
- Proactively managing contract scope with the Project Manager to ensure that only agreed contract scope is delivered, unless changes are approved through contract scope management.
- Managing the overall schedule to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget.
- Execute all aspects of expediting functions and ensure delivery of project materials and services in accordance to the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Participate in kick off meetings, ensure contractual terms and conditions are clearly understood and fulfilled by all stakeholders.
- Interface closely with Production, QA/QC, Logistic, Procurement and Planning Department on manufacturing progress and status of material deliveries.
- Ensure all document submissions and project status update covering vendor prints and final Vendor Data book shall be submitted to client on a timely basis.
- At least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Welding), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Executives specializing in Project, Sales - Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of steel pipes and materials specifications is an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality, and people-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Result driven, initiative and a team player.
- Must be able to work independently.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.