OSI Optoelectronics is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Program Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Customer Order Fulfillment - Purchase Order review and approval. Liaison with customer on PPV for short lead time order. Closely monitor and ensure on time delivery per customer requirement.
- Obtain customer authorization on EOL ( last time buy ) items and brokers.
- Engineering Change Notice - work with customer on commercial issues including exposure cost, new buy or rework cost if applicable.
- New Product Introduction : coordinate meeting with relevant team members such as Engineering, Quality, Production, Purchasing and Logistic to review customer requirement.
- Customer Feedback on commercial issues e,g. Pricing, delivery, response time, inventory and liability issues.
- Cost Review for existing models and Quotation for existing and new customer.
- MOQ and Excess material liability acknowledgement by customer.
- Yearly Customer Feedback Survey - result will be review in management meeting.
- KPI - OTD , inventory turns , Yearly revenue, Operations Income and QA compliant target set by management.
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering field or Diploma/ Engineering with 3 years working experience in PCBA Contract Manufacturing environment
Competency in below mentioned skills/knowledge's
- Supply Chain Management.
- Project/ Program Management.
- MRP System.
- Customer liaison and communication.
- Contract and Quotation Negotiation.
- PCBA Manufacturing Process Management flow.
As one of the largest manufacturers of standard and custom photodiode and optical sensors, we deliver engineering design support and manufacturing capabilities that include products for use in:
- Aerospace and Defense
Test & Measurement
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.