Celestica Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Program Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• To drives project management and decision making for the new project and project transfer
• To ensure that timetables and priorities for project are in place and tracking
• To removes or escalates roadblocks and any transfer issues
• To defines, indicators of success for the project defines end of job criteria and conducts post-transfer reviews to ensure the project transfer
• was successfully
• To coordinates & hosts regular program tracking meetings with the customer & internal account team members to ensure ongoing
• communication and up-to-date progress/status reporting occurs
• To develops, action plans to correct out-of-plan conditions
• To manages customer account profitability; forecasting, planning and monitoring efficiency and execution of strategies
• To manages and monitors customer satisfaction day to day and formally (customer surveys, self-assessments, complaint management,
• problem resolution, satisfaction management)
• To communicates frequently with customers to help ensure satisfaction with the company and the products
• To co-ordinates and hosts regular/as needed program tracking meetings with the customer and internal account team members to ensure
• ongoing communication and up-to-date progress/status reporting occurs
• To provides performance reporting and analysis for monthly Operations Reviews and quarterly Customer Performance Reviews
• To works with cost engineering, finance, and SCM staff to coordinate efforts to analyze costs and price variances
• To coordinates and hosts regular (as needed) program tracking meetings with the customer and internal account team members to ensure
• ongoing communication and up-to-date progress/status reporting occurs.
• Degree in Business Administration or Project Management
• 7-10 years of relevant experience in contract manufacturing environment preferably in semiconductor capital equipment making and
• practical experience in dealing with customers/suppliers or related disciplines
• In-depth knowledge of the manufacturing process, schedules and scheduling requirements, SCM and SAP
• In-depth knowledge of product pricing, contracts, and contract negotiations
• Good presentation, database management, and computer skills
• Ability to manage multiple, detailed projects to a successful end while working under tight time deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal and external customers
Celestica offers highly specialized solutions for the semiconductor capital equipment market.Semiconductors are the technology building blocks for today’s smart products. The highly specialized fabs that manufacture semiconductors use some of the most sophisticated equipment in the world.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.