Starlite Printers (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Program Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible in coordinating all new programs/projects transfer including samples submission.
- Responsible in tracking and monitoring of the programs on track and kick start on time.
- Key communication and contact windows to customers (inter-companies and end buyer) in all matters related to business and commercial.
- Timely update and distribution of customer's information to production.
- Coordinate and communicate inter-departments to meet customer requirements and expectations, with accurate information and timely respond to customer through establishing an effective communication skill.
- Request, gather and distribute technical information related to Product Engineering, Production and Quality prior to new products or products transfer from other sites. Eg: Product Specification, Technical Drawings, Bill of Material or Job Sheets, and any other relevant documents for the purpose of pre and mass production.
- To execute any jobs as assigned by superior when deemed necessary.
- Candidate with Diploma/Degree in Sales /Marketing or Business Administration.
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar position is required.
- Production or manufacturing sector working experience is compulsory.
- Understanding of printing and paper packaging processes will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing (Kanban, Pull System, JIT) would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate good team work based effort and collaboration within the team.
- Basic knowledge of shipment terms/ arrangement is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and supply chain software preferably ERP or SAP.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong negotiation skill is needed for this position.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and Cantonese, verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Excel, Winword, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
- Familiar with ERP or SAP will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.