Celestica is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Production Superintendent (Night Shift) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- The job is a first level supervisor at a large group.
- Provides direct supervision to semi-skilled employees with a group and reporting to Production Manager
- Receives assignments in the form of tasks and goals and follows established processes to meet the goal.
- Executes budgets, develops schedules, and enforces policies and procedures.
- Provides immediate supervision to a group of employees, assigning tasks and checking work at regular intervals.
- Directs subordinates to achieve assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Reviews employees performance and recommends employee compensation; coaches for improved performance and recommends disciplinary action as necessary.Contributes to monthly forecasts and owns daily/weekly output and quality targets.
- Manages the performance, motivation, and satisfaction of all teams and processes to ensure key quality, output and efficiency targets are met.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of the production process and the tools and equipment used in the process.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business unit and how the decision impacts the customer satisfaction, product quality, on-time Delivery and the profitability of the unit.
- Effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal or external customers.
- Ability to effectively lead, manage, train and motivate a diverse group of employees to achieve high production levels within tight time deadlines and in a highly dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Ability to use some or all of the following PC applications: Word, Excel or PowerPoints.
- Controls more than one production line.
- Applicants must be willing to work Night Shift.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senai, Johor.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.