Bend Weld Engineering (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Production Scheduler position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- The primary responsibility of the production scheduler is determining daily, weekly, or monthly production activities based on a variety of factors. While developing a schedule, the production scheduler may examine work orders or customer requests, expected delivery dates, plant personnel and equipment capabilities, and inventory availability.
- The production scheduler then balances these elements to create an actionable and efficient production schedule.
- In addition to developing the initial manufacturing schedules, the production scheduler makes adjustments based on changing conditions within the manufacturing pipeline. For example, the production scheduler may have to shift processes due to equipment breakdowns or to compensate for delayed material deliveries. We expect the incumbent are familiar with either, welding /machining process.
- The incumbent requires excellent problem-solving skills and adaptability.
- Production schedulers play an important role in managing resources, including employees, time, and physical inventories. While managing employees and timelines requires extensive familiarity with the company’s workforce and equipment capabilities, managing physical inventories frequently involves conducting visual and physical counts of inventory levels and parts to help inform schedule development.
- The production scheduler identifies opportunities to improve the manufacturing or production process through more effective schedule management. Example: introducing manufacturing processes to get more done while using fewer resources and less personnel, while in other cases the production scheduler may shift processes to eliminate redundant work or combine activities that overlap.
- Prepare reports outlining production activities and effectiveness. Compare expected production levels to actual output, identify areas for improvement, and propose changes to internal processes to enhance production efficiency and support effective manufacturing processes.
- Update customer on the progress/status.
- Maintain relation and continue the sales order.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.