Outspan Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Production Planner position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for scheduling production run and issuing job order
- To maintain master production schedule, including past due requirements
- To liaise with other department in term of raw material availability and production to ensure goods are being delivered to the customers as per schedule.
- To conduct monthly production stock take and report the data to finance.
- To perform job closure in a timely manner as per requirements.
- Record, reports and posts for all associates to review, the shift and daily totals of production output.
- To prepare and maintain records of raw materials used, including lot verification, throughput and yields.
- To reviews system inventory of raw materials against present and anticipated production job orders.
- To review production report and batch sheet at the end of production to confirm all elements are accounted for and steps have been properly signed off by operators.
- To monitors and communicates discrepancy report activity on a daily basis.
- To implements an effective and appropriate capacity management and production monitoring system.
- To responsible for adherence to all quality systems including, ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, and Food Safety with an understanding of Olam’s Quality Policy and procedures.
- Compliance with all Company policies including, but not limited to: Quality, Safety, Food Safety, Environmental, GMP's, HACCP, and Attendance.
- Other functions as required and assigned by management.
- To ensure safety, 5S, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree with the relevant working experience
- Preferably Executive specializing in Logistic/Supply Chain, manufacturing or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in planning/manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in SAP is an added advantage.
- Experience in food processing industry is an added advantage
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.