GES Manufacturing Services (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Production Planner position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Prepare Master Production Schedule (MPS), optimizing the use of available resources and coordinate with related departments to ensure product, volume and shipment are meeting targeted levels.
- Release and Maintenance of Work Orders (WO) in SAP based on Customers’ Purchase Order Requirements, and commit shipments against required dates.
- Monitor and ensure Production follow strictly to the MPS / Priority, and to close WO within the targeted time line.
- Collaborate across departments to determine materials in house requirements and meeting the production plan effectively.
- Manage demand exceptions, inventory and supply.
- Evaluating inventory turns performance and implementing inventory controls, such as materials pull and push strategies based on planning analysis.
- Work with Engineering for ECN and deviations, as well as QA on quality issue that affects production planning.
- Reporting of E&O and follow through for closure.
- Participate in NPI Projects and meeting milestones of the project delivery schedule.
- Participate in Interplant Product Transfer activities.
- To meet KPI of Planning Department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, SAP.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senai.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Venture (SGX: VENM.SI) was founded in 1984 as a global electronics services provider. Today, it is a leading global provider of technology services, products and solutions with established capabilities spanning marketing research, design and development, product and process engineering, design for manufacturability, supply chain management, as well as product refurbishment and technical support across a range of high-mix, high-value and complex products.
In November 2006, the Venture Group fully acquired GES, augmenting Venture’s footprint as a leading ODM in the global Retail Store Solutions segment. In addition, the acquisition adds to the Venture Group’s overall competency and enhances the Group’s support to its customers for turnkey design and manufacturing services in the Retail Store Solutions and industrial products segment.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.