Allied Precision Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Production Planner position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs.
- Plan and execute production and delivery
- Create and release production orders and ensure on-time closing of production orders under SAP
- Work closely with cross departments to update demand forecast
- Prepare weekly ops report on the performance of production and highlight issues and bottlenecks that may potentially impact the achievement of the production schedule, materials planning,
- Review and control the production progress, follow-up with relevant departments to eliminate delays by expediting material shipments
- Works closely with purchasing and warehouse/logistics groups to ensure on-time receipt, delivery of materials and finished goods shipments
- Monitors and co-ordinates on material shortages, expediting and ensuring material availability to support production plan
- Analyze, prepare and submit monthly/quarterly reports on inventory, aging valuation, order delivery and service -provider performance.
- Assists in developing, maintaining and improving existing processes, procedures and key performance metrics
- Welcome Fresh Graduate
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin
- Experience in Production, Material Planning & Purchasing
- Experience in SAP system is an added advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Training provided for fresh graduate
Interested applicants please email a detailed resume indicating present & expected salaries.
We provide integrated manufacturing services ranging from design and product development prototyping, tool and die fabrication, production and mechanical sub-assembly services to cater to the different needs of our customers who are mainly in the computer and computer peripherals industries. We offer mechanical sub-assembly services by combining the metal parts produced by us with such other parts designated by our customers to form a semi-finished product. Our vertically integrated services have enabled us to be more responsive to the needs of our customers, ensuring a cost-effectiveness and just-in-time delivery services.
People are the cornerstone of our businesses. One of our most important and fundamental responsibilities lies in respecting and protecting the rights of all employees. Creating an environment where every employee can maintain both physical and mental health is essential to ensuring that they can maximise their potential.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.