EPS Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Production Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Oversee and ensure smooth running of the production outfit to meet customers’ requirements and production schedule; These includes monitoring of existing production lines in factory maintaining a cleaner environment, reduces or eliminate the rejects items during production processes, expedite production processes by using lesser manpower, optimizing production output, maintaining output quality and etc.
- Responsible for leading a team of plant operations including production, engineering, maintenance, planning and product quality to achieve business goals.
- Provide guidance and direction to subordinates, offering professional expertise and monitoring performance to ensure plant, department and individual objectives are achieved within timeline and budget.
- Plan, organize, direct and control manpower and equipment capacity to maximize utilization in order to meet the production schedules.
- To reduce product cost by improving productivity, reducing rejection rate and improving operation method/processes.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through the quality management and timely deliveries.
- Train, develop and motivate subordinates to achieve high-performance standards.
- To initiate problem-solving and troubleshooting processes as so to reduce the production related problems and delays. Work closely with Marketing, Purchasing, Quality and R&D Departments to continually improve quality & on-time deliveries of finished goods.
- Continuous development and implementation of the quality management system, standards, procedures and work instructions for all areas of Production, Engineering & Warehouse.
- To ensure total plant safety, 5S and comply with legal requirements. Responsible for facilities maintenance and security including worker hostel.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate Diploma, Engineering(Mechanical) or equivalent.
- A t least 5 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Muar.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Computer literate and hands on experience in quality management system, process improvement and production management.
- Excellent leadership qualities, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- General, Professional and Executive Search
- Managed Services / Manpower Outsourcing
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Payroll Outsourcing
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.