Celestica is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Production Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Receives daily production schedule from planning; receives material to manufacture modify or repair products from logistics
- To coordinate these inputs and a variety of resources (e.g., materials, personnel, equipment, etc.) to achieve on-time production of quality products within budget guidelines
- Identifies and resolves bottlenecks in the production process
- Identifies limits to production and guides teams to continuously improve processes
- To manage resources responsible for assembling, testing and repairing products
- To plan, manage and controls department performance by establishing overall direction and priorities
- To establish policies and guidelines and evaluates results
- To establish production metrics, track metrics and sets realistic production goals to maximize throughput
- To recommend and manages the work unit budget
- To advocate for and allocate appropriate resources, tools, equipment, and support to meet production requirements
- To act as an interface between production and other product-related functions
- To drive and promote quality workmanship and continuous improvement in all manufacturing processes
- To participate in cross-functional product teams and process improvement groups
- To be in control of production inventory
- To ensure production spend follow financial guidelines or gameplan to ensure Zero NC for internal and external audit
- Degree in Production Technology / Engineering
- 5-7 years working experience in related field
- In-depth knowledge of the production process and the tools and equipment used in the process
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the business unit and how decisions impact customer satisfaction, product quality, on-time delivery and the profitability of the unit
- Ability to coordinate a wide variety of resources to meet production quality and quantity metrics
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal and external customers
- Ability to effectively lead, manages, train and motivate a diverse group of employees to achieve high production levels within tight time deadlines and in a highly dynamic manufacturing environment
- Ability to use some or all of the following PC applications: Word, SAP/Other ERP, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senai, Johor
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.