Kiswel Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PRODUCTION ENGINEER / EXECUTIVE position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Safety first mindset & enforcing safety requirements among the workforce.
- Investigate & prepare incident/accident reports including implementation of effective countermeasures.
- Develop & execute monthly production plan & manage the day to day work activities ensuring the smooth running of production work producing quality products.
- Provide good leadership to the workforce driving them in achieving company goals & objectives.
- Effective in managing & controlling people including training, mentoring & disciplining within the company’s guidelines & expectations.
- Experience in ISO 9000 QMS (Quality Management System) with the ability to developing & improving procedures & work processes including data collection for analysis.
- Prepare & submit a production report as required by the Department Head.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts.
- Knowledgeable in PLC will be an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in Mechanical & Electrical systems & has a keen sense in troubleshooting of production machines.
- Quality control including quality non-conformity investigation & implementing effective corrective actions.
- Customer complains investigations & writing analysis reports.
- Good communication skills & a team player with good ability in working with other people.
- A penchant for hands-on experience & troubleshooting of production equipment & types of machinery.
- Computer literacy, familiar with Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Conversant with both English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Report writing in English.
- Good analytical skills, able to see problems & recommend sound solutions.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to read & comply with departmental procedures, processes and work instructions.
- Keen on continuous improvement.
- Physically fit, agile and able to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Possesses good eyesight without color blindness.
- Effective visual, aural, oral, tactile & ambulatory abilities.
- Medically fit without major health issues or chronic diseases.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic).
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English. If can speak Mandarin will be more advantage
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the manufacturing field.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.