Claytan Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Production Assistant Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To lead production team to ensure the achievement of target quantity, delivery and quality at minimum cost.
- To plan, leverage resources to support business growth and to improve production to maximum capacity.
- Evaluate production operation, management needs and initiate appropriate action to improve the efficiency of the operation.
- To ensure appropriate systems and control are in place, in order to achieve steady progress operation.
- To lead, manage and train subordinates.
- Candidate preferably to hold a Bachelor's Degree in any related discipline.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicant must posses good leadership quality, strong drive for achievement as well as effective communication skills.
- Hands on experience in produon management from bottom to top.
- Good knowlege in ISO manufacturing standards and procedures.
- Cost conscious, discipline, positive attitude and resourceful in problem solving.
Bringing together the aesthetic of traditional craftsmanship with the efficient of modern technology from the East and West, the CLAYTAN GROUP has achieved the quality standards of various international bodies plus the prestigious MS ISO 9002. Today, with the strengths of thousands of dedicated professionals and employees, well-organised demand and supply chains network and established international market in over 20 countries across all continentals, the CLAYTAN GROUP is one of the most experienced and diversified ceramics supermarkets in Malaysia.
In line with our quest for competitive improvement and internationalization program, we invite following professionals and specialist to join us as:
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.