Zuellig Pharma Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Product Specialist position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Product Specialist plays crucial roles in the promotion and sales of pharmaceutical products. He/She identifies the right targeted customers to align with the appropriate products for patients’ benefits whilst exploring the opportunities to expand the reach and access to the appropriate patients. He/She establishes customer segmentation and targeting to incorporate into business plan, and effectively reach through the right customer base by using Sales ACE as supporting selling skills tool.
ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Achieve sales, productivity and performance targets of assigned portfolio within a given territory.
• Execute sales and marketing plan/activities to ensure that the company’s sales target is maximized.
• Drive disease awareness among the HCPs, Allied HCPs, and other relevant multi-stake holders through daily engagement and education programs.
• Maintain an updated broad product, competitor and disease knowledge, pharmacy and therapeutic process knowledge in therapeutic area to build professional customer relationships and support sound clinical discussions.
• Plan and manage weekly work schedules with Sales Manager to enable an efficient, effective work execution and achieve coverage and frequency targets (quantity & quality) and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget
• Develop and implement account plans in collaboration with internal stakeholders for assigned accounts and/or key customers to identify opportunities, gaining commitment from HCPs to identify unmet customer and patient needs and optimize account performance.
• Effectively utilize the relevant SFE software to maintain quality records and to report daily calls
• Ensure compliance with the company policies and the local industry’s code of conduct to ensure that the company conducts business with integrity.
• To promote and adhere to Zuellig Pharma’s core values when carrying out day-to-day responsibilities and interactions
• Selling skill
• Presentation skill
• Product Knowledge
• Planning & Organizing Skill
• Problem Solving Skill & Decision Making
• Strong Communication Skills (Both Verbal and Written)
Zuellig Pharma Sdn Bhd (4013-D)
No. 15 Persiaran Pasak Bumi Seksyen U8
40150 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax: 03-7859 1950
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
The Company provides targeted solutions aimed at meeting the constantly evolving needs of healthcare companies, from distribution of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and clinical trial materials, sales and marketing outsourcing, patient-centered programs to a full range of retail pharmacy services.
With established networks and facilities across 13 Asian countries, and serving over 290,000 doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and clinics, Zuellig Pharma provides healthcare companies with critical market insight, enabling them to keep pace with market expansion, implement best practices, and reach new levels of growth and profitability.
- Importation (administration only)
- Receiving and Warehousing
- Inventory Management
- Sales Order processing
- Credit management
- Pick & pack and delivery to customers
- Debt collection
- Retail Sales Force & Marketing
- Management information (via ZipOnline) and IT Tools (eg. AsiaRx)
- Registration Support
- HR Services
- Accounting Services
- Repackaging & Labelling
- Mailing Services
- Office Space at Branch Offices
- Field Force Management System (FFMS)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Selangor.