Lyreco Office Supplies (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Product Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manage and grow IT product sections under your care through strong product selection, good pricing management and strong suppliers sourcing.
- Build and manage IT product suppliers effectively. This includes ability to receive good supplier marketing contributions & rebates, good product cost price for long-term partnership relationship growth.
- Carry market evolution study and trends accurately to develop solid product strategies and tactics to grow our company bottom line, expand market share & achieve margin goals.
- Collaborate effectively with Customer Marketing Teams in providing them with IT product knowledge, product information and analytical input in timely manner for effective marketing campaigns.
- Carry out effective communication plan with logistic, sales and customer service team to ensure respective cross departmental stakeholders well received information on all Product Marketing strategies and tactics.
- Responsible for effective strategic purchasing and budget achievement (supplier's back and program), timely management on no/slow movers’ products, validation on new suppliers and product listing.
- Handle end-to-end product sourcing required arrangement (i.e government tax, custom duty, delivery time leap etc) within Malaysia, Singapore or International and following group marketing guideline
- Ensure quality supplier and product sourcing process is meeting company ISO standard and group guideline.
- Carryout supplier and product review yearly with the management team to ensure performance of the product and suppliers are meeting customers' expectation.
- All other adhoc reasonable assignment assigned to you from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Marketing or Information technology or a combination of education and experience in a related field.
- SAP user, high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel), Strong supplier sourcing skills, product margin knowledge, good data analysis skill.
- Effective communicator and negotiator; well verse in verbal and written communication in English. Multi language is an advantage.
- 5 years working experience in marketing/supply chain/Information Technology function with minimum 3 year in within marketing Sales/Product management experience in Office Supplies/FMCG/Consumer Products markets
- Business Focus & Self Motivated
- Strong Analytical & Reporting Ability
- Structured with Good Time Management
- Flexible and Creative mindset
- Good Communicator & Negotiator
- Good Team Player
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.