JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS Vacancies Process Operator
JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Process Operator position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to fully support the operational aspects of the Production department with particular attributes and emphasis on teamwork within a multi-skilled workforce, and delivering the shift key performance indicators. Typically the role would involve learning skills including Roasting, Drying and Extraction.
The Operator is the owner of equipment and results within an area\line who safely operates and does basic maintenance the line\area according to standards.
Safety Health and Environment:
- Delivers a Safety Health and Environment culture and role model behaviours by following safety procedures, using Personal Protective Equipment, and works calm and orderly.
- Leads incident investigations and confronts unsafe conditions and behaviours immediately.
- Cooperates with the team to keep the workplace safe, clean and well ordered.
- Active participation in Safety discussion during Operations Performance meetings.
- Operate forklift in a safe manner.
- Responsible for Quality requirements and legislation implementation and complies with legal and corporate standards & policies.
- Reports issues and adherence to quality systems and processes.
Delivery & Cost:
- Implements autonomous maintenance ensuring the area of ownership is within the basic condition.
- Implements equipment Start-Up, Steady State Running & Shut Down safely according to standards with all materials required.
- Follows local production area standards and policies, reports issues and adherence to production systems and processes to ensure timely decision making & escalation.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineer, Food Science or equivalent.
- Be able to work on own initiative and proactive with problem-solving as part of the team.
- Have experience working in process plants (food processing, Petrochemical or heavy industry) will be an added advantage.
- Communicate well at all level of the organisation
- Able to work well within a team and manage multiple tasks at once
- Experience of continuous improvement tools gained through work-based activities.
- Be willing to learn new skills and undertake training to best suit the needs of the area.
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee". At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE), we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world.
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia etc.
Life at JDE Malaysia
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that 'its amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee'. We are driven by the vision that Everyone deserves the coffee they love.
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious - JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup -
Our Malaysian organisation employs around 900 people with our local head office and coffee plant located in Permas Jaya, Johor.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.