Jstar Motion Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Process Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Establish Process Flow
- Establish process parameters/specification/ method/controls.
- Establish process capability & stability (cp/cpk)
- Owner of NPI/Samples.
- Evaluate/ Establish new process, materials.
- Support process escalations.
- Recommend actions based on data analysis.
- Write a technical report and present to relevant stakeholders.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Electromechanical/Automotive).
- Minimum 1 year experience in Process Engineering role. Fresh graduate encourages to apply.
- Familiar with process engineering control plan.
- Familiar with Engineering problem solving tools.
- Able to read Technical Drawings.
- Experience in Process Characterization is an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, SolidWorks
- Good written and communication skills.
- Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires to candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients & HQ
- Willing to work on alternate Saturday (full day) in Kulai, Johor.
- Able to work independently.
- Good analytical thinking,
- Able to resolve issues with own creativity.
- Good team player.
- Flexible and adaptive.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.