Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Process Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Develop, document, maintain and improve development, processes and procedures
- Responsible for implementing the customer’s technical roadmap and related development projects
- Provide feedback on customer’s technical requirements to team members
- Adhere to the development schedules
- Responsible for implementing processes using DFM/DFT input with the goal of reducing manufacturing cost and improving quality and product reliability
- Provide data to assist with reporting yield, reliability and cost comparisons of various options
- Identify and implement opportunities to reduce manufacturing complexity
- Ensure timely transfer of product documentation/information in support of product/process changes
- Evaluate product flow time and develop/implement improvement plans
- Ensure accurate and timely communication to management on critical technical and business issues
- A team member to resolve issues related to processes, recommend alternative solutions and implement final recommendations.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of working experience in EMS environment, experience in Industrial Engineering is an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the design process for systems and printed circuit boards, sub-assemblies, or other related company products
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment used for systems and printed circuit boards and sub-assemblies
- In-depth knowledge of industry and quality standards and SPC methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of materials and components used in the construction of systems and printed circuit boards and sub-assemblies.
- Systematic job load assignments to subordinates
- Able to hands-on process related issues and provide analysis solutions
- Mandarin speaking an advantage due to the need to communicate with Chinese speaking stakeholders
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.