Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PRAKTIKAL INTERNSHIP MARKETING,BUSINESS STUDY (JOHOR BAHRU) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform admin function for the Company; e.g. uploading products to company web store, maintain up to date online products' pricing, inventory as well as online order processing, including packing and getting ready for courier service pick up
- Acting as customer service to replay online customer's enquiry, attending walk in customer.
- Good Photography skill
- Providing assistance to other staffs when necessary.
- Other ad hoc task assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Commerce, Interior or equivalent.
- Initiative to work with minimal instruction and direction
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Exhibit analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for supply chain management and process enhancement
- Demonstrate maturity, responsibility and leadership ability
- Required Skill(s): Basic knowledge Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Words
- Overtime Payable
- Enhance learning and hands on experience for career advancement
- Opportunity to be absorbed as permanent employee upon good internship performance (for final year students)
- Provide best learning experience and exposure to career while developing responsibilities and skills!
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.