Samtec Asia Pacific (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Plating Production Supervisor - (oULaefwN-oULaefwN) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Job title: PLATING PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Summary/Objective: The Plating Supervisor is responsible for the operational activities of their assigned shift. They are also expected to oversee and provide direction to assure all plating processes are performed according to departmental procedures.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in production.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and implement improvement plans.
- Maintain overall shop floor appearance and organization.
- Maintain quality, efficiency, scrap, gold usage, and on-time delivery for their respective crew.
- Conduct daily line checks, gold checks, and process audits to assure that processes are running according to documented processes and are meeting standards.
- Responsible for continuous one-on-one associate technical and professional development based on daily operational results and behavior.
'The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities'
- Lifting Requirements: Light Work - must be able to lift up to 20 pounds regularly from floor to waist.
- Must be able to sit for more than 90 consecutive minutes, and not suffer from any sensory deprivation and/or paralysis of the limbs.
- Hazards and Atmospheric Conditions: Must be willing to work in a chemical environment and follow all safety regulations and procedures.
- High school diploma or Diploma required.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.