Samtec Asia Pacific (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Plating Lab Technician - (oZLaefwS-oZLaefwS) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Work with integrity in a team environment to support Plating Production.
- Perform various analysis procedures to monitor the plating baths and water treatment systems in accordance to written procedures.
- Maintain the Plating baths by making bath additions and performing necessary bath changes based on tests performed or guidance from a supervisor
- Perform post-plating analysis; ionic contamination analysis, porosity analysis and gold usage analysis
- Work on various plating projects, including the maintenance and calibration of lab equipment.
- Troubleshoot line problems
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.
- Additional requirements for this position may be needed based on the facility in which this is located.
- 2 - 5 Years' Experience in a Laboratory Environment
- Other electroplating work experience may be substituted for laboratory experience
- Lifting Requirements: Medium Work - Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds from floor to waist.
- Must be able to sit or stand for more than 90 consecutive minutes, and not suffer from any sensory deprivation and/or paralysis of the limbs.
- Hazards and Atmospheric Conditions: Must be willing to work in a chemical environment as well as adhere to all department safety rules and regulations
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be detailed-oriented.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), proficiency with system applications, a high level of analytical aptitude, and problem solving skills are a must
- Must be capable of working cross-functionally with different departments/personnel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to a 8-hour shift.
- Experienced in operation and maintenance of analytical equipment.
- 2 year or 4 year Chemistry, Engineering, or Technical degree.
- Experience can be substituted for educational requirements.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.