Jernih Kemboja Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Plantation Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Must possess at least Degree in Agriculture / Forestry / Science & Technology or any related field.
- Proven working experience of at least 5 years in managing palm oil or coconut plantations.
- Working closely with other departments heads of the company to facilities cost effective operation.
- Involved in the planning and execution of the company's expansion plan.
- Oversees the daily operations of the estate - be responsible for the human capital development, asset utilization and preservation and operational performance.
- Fully responsible of the overall operation of the company's plantations - oil palm or coconut.
- Inspecting the plantations and prepare submission written report after each visit detailing the state and conditions of all aspects of the estate together with the necessary recommendation.
- Ensure all plantations are within the framework of environments policies and responsibilities.
- Build relationship with the key stakeholders and also local government and community around the estate.
- Any other duties delegated by the CEO.
• Fast-paced environment
• Join a high performing team
• Enjoy a fair work-life balance
• We reward innovation
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.